Content Management System (CMS) migration refers to moving web contents from one platform to another which is done in cases such as transitioning to responsive web design, consolidating two or more websites, overhauling existing information architecture (IA) or even when deploying a new content strategy.
Kaalpanik undertakes a seamless CMS migration to help organizations to implement an effective content strategy.
Kaalpanik has years of experience in streamlining transition of client’s existing product portfolio to improve effectiveness, reduce complex and time-consuming efforts, and provide a solution that can be operated by clients themselves.
E-Commerce Development Solutions & Services
- Drupal Commerce:Drupal Commerce is an open-source eCommerce software that expands the content management system Drupal and offers a wide array of functionality and advanced features. We work with the best of breed open source Drupal CMS platform and offer E-Commerce development solutions & services.
- Joomla:Joomla is an open source platform on which Web sites and applications can be created. It is written in PHP scripting language which utilizes MySQL as the database. Kaalpanik offers e-commerce development services and is specialized in building diverse Joomla eCommerce websites.
- OpenCart:OpenCart is a robust and popular E-commerce store development platform based on written in PHP scripting language which utilizes MySQL as the database and HTML components. At Kaalpanik we have an experienced team for OpenCart web development who provide dynamic solutions at affordable and cost-effective prices.
WHY GET CMS MIGRATED?
- SEO friendly website structure
- Customizable URLs
- Built-in mobile and tablet support
- Analytical tools
- Content audit
ADVANTAGES FOR CMS MIGRATION
- CMS Migration consultation
- Automated migration
- SEO friendly URLs
- Social network integration
- Training on new CMS
- API integration
- Third party tool integration
- Content cleanup
- Content transfer
- Content cleanup
- Flexible manual migration
- Bug-free migration
- The mix of automation tools and manual techniques
- Optimizing resource efficiency