Cryptocurrency Coin Development & Integration
CryptoCurrency is now on a trend. This Currency exchange medium uses Cryptographic methods which makes the transaction secure and enable us to create additional and New Cryptocurrencies.
Collaborate Crypto Applications in order to improve your business efficiency and to enhance your business goals. We are here to help you with Cryptocurrency Coin Integration Services, and create a customized trading platform as per the project requirement and integrate important solutions and encryption techniques which are used to regulate the generation of currency units and for funds transfer verification.
OUR INTEGRATION SERVICES INCLUDE
- Payment Gateway Support
- Security Implementation
- Transaction Records
Ethereum sanctions developers to build and deploy decentralized applications. A decentralized application or Dapp serve some particular purpose to its users. Bitcoin, e.g is a Dapp that dispensed its users with a peer to peer e-cash system that enables online Bitcoin payments. It is Because decentralized applications are made up of codes that run on a secured blockchain network, they are not controlled by any individual or central entity.
WE DELIVER INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS FOR VARIOUS DIGITAL CURRENCIES LIKE:
- Litecoin: A cryptocurrency enabling instant payment to anyone, anywhere in the world. Ethereum: An open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and OS having some features of smart contracts.
- Ripple: A real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and one of the remittance network. NEO: An open-source, community-driven platform for DAPP.
- IOTA: This is the first open-source distributed ledger which is built to power the machine economy via fee-less micro-transactions and data integrity.
- ByteCoin: Bytecoin (BCN) describes itself as a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with open source code.
- EOS: EOS is one of the blockchain protocols powered by the native cryptocurrency EOS.
- Tether: Tether is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency whose crypto coins in circulation are backed by an equivalent amount of traditional fiat currencies.
- Dash: This is an altcoin which was forked from the bitcoin protocol.
- Monero: This uses an obfuscated public ledger, meaning anybody can broadcast or send transactions, but no outside observer can tell the source, amount or destination.
- Binance Coin: This is an Ethereum token used to pay fees on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. Fees paid in Binance Coin on the exchange receive a discount.
- Zcash: A digital currency with strong privacy features, This can transact easily and safely with the cost of a very low fee.
- Cardano: A Decentralized platform allowing complex programmable transactions in a more secure and scalable manner.
- NEM: It is a p2p cryptocurrency and blockchain platform written in Java with a C++ version in use.