Internet of Things
An IoT vendor with 8 years of experience, Kaalpanik provides full-range IoT services comprising consulting, development and implementation, analytics, support and evolution. Whether you plan to launch an IoT initiative, upscale an existing IoT application or integrate your IoT solution with a legacy system – we will work out a reliable and cost-effective way to address your business challenge.
What is IoT?
The Internet of Things is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
How can we help?
Companies that use Kaalpanik's end-to-end IoT solutions get pleasure from knowledgeable IoT engineers that totally perceive systems integration and nice user experiences. Work along with your dedicated project manager and our engineers to make multi-platform, totally integrated IoT apps for your customers exploitation progressive integrated architectures, participant development, and thorough testing services.
Our Kaalpanik's workplace setting helps your company avoid expensive hardware element choice and ability mistakes early and throughout your project. Knowing concerning hardware is essential and Kaalpanik goes on the far side IoT development to full systems integrators with end-to-end project management. Your users can thanks.
- SmartHome IoT integration and application development
- Industrial IoT (IIot) solutions for the automotive industry
- Low power IoT sensor solutions for the healthcare industry
- Chronic illness IoT solutions - Routine health checks are brought in house to alleviate hospitals via IoT solutions
- Monitoring Sensor - bluetooth to cell phone to hospital’s cloud for access by patients’ doctors
- IoT-based predictive maintenance solutions
- GPS IOT Asset Tracking solutions for the mining industry
- Blood pressure IoT chronic illness solutions with FDA certified devices
- IoT Worker Safety solutions for high risk work environments
- Adapting IoT solutions for international frequencies and other adaptability issues
As companies and entrepreneurs embark on their digital transformation projects, off the shelf IoT solutions may not be enough. At Kaalpanik we help companies develop their custom IoT solutions so they can focus and value proposition and marketing.
By installing sensors in a loading truck, they can provide detailed information of the truck's path by measuring height, speed, humidity, road vibrations and more.
Safety in hospital and healthcare facilities can be greatly enhanced by tracking equipment and patients, providing information about where they have been, for how long and notify users in an asset has left the premises.
Smart Home products with a comprehensive set of functionalities that range from being able to control locks, light switches, and cameras inside a home.
Workers and assets can be monitored by installing sensors and Smart Glasses, allowing supervisors to manage their performance, know their location and provide instructions in real time
Why Choose Us?
- 90% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- Blended skill levels on dedicated IoT Teams led by senior engineers for best in class delivery at economical rates
- IoT Systems Integrator Services
- IoT Data Analytics Consulting
- 7% R&D investment levels for building and maintaining momentum in innovation.
- Industrial IoT products
- Proof-of-Concept (PoC) to market-ready IoT products - Full Cycle Solutions
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies and innovative entrepreneurs
- Experience architecting and developing
- Market-ready products with FDA certified devices
- Commercial IoT products
IoT Solution to Fit the Right Business Needs
Kaalpanik and its forward-thinking shoppers have force along to finish variety of innovative solutions within the IoT house. These solutions embrace a console for operational connected DMX compatible lighting devices, sensor-based sports solutions with video analysis and information overlays, review computer code that uses detector and video knowledge captured from IP-cameras mounted on pilotless flying devices, interactive LED-based table-tops that use Twitter libraries, HVAC watching system for building method management, humidness and temperature science laboratory metering answer, and more. All of this makes America eligible to require care of your finest IoT comes within the following areas:
- Building Automation
- Connected Manufacturing
- Interactive Advertising
- Smart Home & Domotics
- Predictive Maintenance & Surveillance
- Unmanned Inspection
- Contextual Retail
- Smart Labs Metering & HVAC
- Connected Entertainment Facilities
- Vital Signs Monitoring, Smart Patient Care
Here's where we let our customers do the talking. Read our customers stories and find out how our Kaalpanik solutions have helped solve real business challenges.View All keyboard_arrow_right